Birthday Hugs

I had planned to make this card with a few layers and details but changed my mind at the last minute and stamped all the images right onto the top layer...these little animal images are very tricky to fussy cut...maybe I need to practice a bit more... :)

The card base is plain bright yellow and the top layer has been die cut from watercolour cardstock using the large stitched rectangle die....I then created a couple of masks and sponged in the sky and the ground using distress inks leaving a white space in the middle...on the white space I stamped all the little animals and coloured them in...

Finally I stamped the sentiment using black ink and adhered the top layer to the card base...

Thanks for visiting today..Hope you like my card...Have a happy and crafty day...!!

P


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,