A Fairy Happy Birthday To You

I had planned a few cards using the Avery Elle Pixie Dust stamp set as soon as I bought it but I haven't been able to make them till now....the stamp set has three very cute fairy images and a few sentiments and quite a lot of other stamps too...here's the first card I made...

The card base is plain white and the mat layer is light pink...on the top white layer I have used a stencil and abandoned coral distress ink to print the starburst pattern for the background...

On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped and coloured in the fairy image before cutting it out an placing it on the middle of the top layer....I stamped the sentiment under it....

To embellish the card I have used small pink star sequins...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Here's a close-up shot of the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated
Thanks for visiting today...Have a happy and crafty day...!!

P

Labels: , , , , ,