PS Woofers And Tweeters - I Dig You

Today I'm sharing the second card I made using the Paper Smooches Woofers And Tweeters Stamp set....For this card I used the cute little Pug stamp...I also bought the coordinating die set and it helped me finish my card much quicker than usual...

The card base is plain mustard and the top layer is white....I used the bones stamp in the set to create the background on the top layer.....I created a large banner using striped cardstock and a smaller one which has the sentiment stamped on it...

I placed the coloured in and die cut image of the pug and placed it above the banners...instead of adding embellishments,I have used a small heart stamp and red ink to stamp a few hearts on the background....

Thanks for visiting today...Happy crafting..!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,