PS Woofers And Tweeters - Bright and Wonderful Card

I was looking for a cute stamp and found the Paper Smooches Woofers And Tweeters stamp set...and once I started creating,I loved the results and kept going.....So I ended up making 6 cards in one go using the same stamps and will be sharing those from today onward...

The card base is plain grey and the first mat layer is a black DSP with white tiny polka dot print....the next layer is plain black and I have heat embossed the sentiment on it using silver heat embossing powder...

I then cut a wide strip of light blue check print DSP and used the stitched scallop border die on one side of the strip...I stamped the cute dog images on three white square pieces of cardstock,coloured them in and placed them on the top of printed blue strip...

Since I wanted the images to be the main focus of the card,i decided not to use any embellishments on this card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated
Here's a closer look at the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Have a bright and blessed day...!!

P


Labels: , , , ,