Lots Of Layers Card

Today's card has been inspired by a scrapbook layout I did a while back...I don't usually add this many layers in my cards but I do like to try different things once in a while...

The card base is plain white but I have cut the striped top layer the same size as the card front....the polka dot layer above is smaller and I have adhered it at an angle....on the top white layer I have die cut two speech bubbles and added vellum paper behind it before adding yet another heart print and then stamped the sentiments on the vellum...

I the cut out four strips of paper in various widths and lengths and used my banner punch to create banners before adhering those to the card....finally I added a button with bakers twine and a few die cut sequins to decorate the card...

Thanks for stopping by today....Have a happy and blessed day ahead...

P


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,