Birthday Flowers Card

Today I'm sharing a simple yet bright birthday card.....I chose the colours very carefully and didn't use too many colours to maintain the simplicity of this card...

The card base is plain pink and I have used watercolour paper to create the top layer.....On the watercolor paper I stamped the flower image using Versamark ink and the heat embossed it using copper coloured heat embossing powder...I then coloured in the image using Peerless watercolors and set it aside to dry...

Once dry,I masked the image and covered the rest of the paper with Salty Ocean distress ink and spritzed some water for a bit of effect....I then placed the top layer on the card base and added the sentiment which has been heat embossed on a pink banner...

I have used a few sequins in various sizes to embellish the card...

Thanks for visiting today...Have a great day ahead....!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,