Bear Hugs

I'm enjoying colouring in stamped images for cards these days....I don't think I can do any intricate colouring in just yet but there are a lot of stamps around with very cute images of little critters etc which look super cute when added to a card....

The card base is plain white and I have added a dark mat layer on it...the top layer is plain white as well and I have stamped half of it with a wood grain border stamp using a dark brown ink....I then stamped and coloured in the image of the cute bear and cut it out to place it on the top layer....I also stamped the sentiment directly on the top layer...

I have used a few sequins to embellish the card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,