Another Cutie & Cupcakes Birthday Card

Yesterday I shared a small card with a large cupcake on it....well,today's card is bigger and has small cupcakes on it.... :)

The card base is plain purple and the top layer has been created by using peerless watercolours on water colour paper...then on a strip of white cardstock,I stamped the cupcake image repeatedly,coloured them and attached the strip on the middle of the top layer...I then die cut the top layer using the large stitched rectangle die....

I have added a layered banner for the sentiment near the top of the card... I also stamped and coloured in image of a little girl from Gorjuss Mini and placed it on the card....to embellish the card I have only used three purple rhinestones near the base of the card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

P


Labels: , , , , , , ,