With Love Card

I love making backgrounds for my cards....it makes the card unique and it's also helpful for me as I can coordinate my inks and embellishments easily...

On a red card base I have used a dark brown mat layer...the top layer is plain white and I have used various border stamps with dye inks to create the background for this card...

I then stamped the Gorjuss mini girl stamp on a separate piece of paper and coloured it with Spectrum Noir markers before cutting out and placing on the card...

The sentiment 'with love' is a die cut using brown glitter cardstock and I have also placed a few adhesive pearls in brown colour to decorate the card...

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,