Thinking About You Card

There is such a huge range of embellishments available these days for all sort of paper crafts....I don't use too many different types of embellishments but a few years ago I had bought these flower die cut by Kaisercraft and added them mostly to my scrapbooks pages but decided to use them in a card today...

The card base is a light olive green and the top layer is plain cream colour...I  rounded all four corners of the base and the top layer...I then die cut a polaroid frame and created a background for it and added the little girl image on it...

Before placing the polaroid frame onto the card,I placed three flower die cut shapes behind it...I stamped the sentiment on the top layer with red dye ink and adhered a few red rhinestones to decorate the card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Happy crafting..!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,