Paris Cityscape Card

After making a hello card using the Sydney cityscape stamp a few days back,I kept my stamp set on my desk so I could think of something similar(yet different)for another card...I finally chose the Paris cityscape stamp from the set to make this card...

The card base is a very light grey and I have used watercolour paper for the top layer....to create the background I have used four different distress inks...I wanted to give it the effect of the sky after the  sun has set(I tried to!!)...

I then stamped the Paris stamp with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder...I did the same for the sentiment and the stars stamps...and finally,I punched two hearts from red glitter cardstock and placed them above the sentiment...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Here is a close-up of the silver heat embossed Paris cityscape.....


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Have a happy and blessed day...

P

Labels: , , , , , ,