Miss You Card

I don't know if there are any cardmakers who have never changed the idea/plan half way through making a card...papercraft is quite unpredicatable at times....something or the other might not not go to plan in a lot of projects...

The card I'm sharing today was almost ready when I looked at the bunny stamped image I had coloured in and thought it looked a bit sad - not cheerful enough for a birthday card - and decided to change the sentiment for the card....

The card base is textured blue cardstock and the top layer is plain white...I have rounded two opposite sides of the base and top layer with a corner rounder punch...I then stamped the top layer with just two stamps from Stampin' Up! Balloon celebration set using pink gumball dye ink...

I stamped and coloured in the bunny image on white cardstock and created a blue back panel for it...I rounded two edges of these panels as well...the sentiment has been stamped on a vellum strip and placed above the bunny image before adhering the panel to the top layer of the card...

I have used pink rhinestones to decorate the card..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Here's a closer look of the bunny image..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Thanks for visiting my blog today...Have a happy and blessed day ahead...

P

Labels: , , , , , ,