Card Using Birthday Cake Digi by Cre8tive Hands

Today I'm sharing a card with yet another super cute image by Michelle Kierznowski....I loved the little rabbit looking from behind the huge cake...I coloured in the digi with my Spectrum Noir markers and cut it out so I could place it on a black die cut polaroid frame....I have gold heat embossed the sentiment directly on the frame...

Now that the main element of the card was ready,I started assembling the card...the card base is plain light green and the top layer has been cut out from gold cardstock...I then placed a strip each of black and gold glitter cardstock on one side of the top layer...I placed a gold doily near the top and then adhered the polaroid frame above it at an angle....

I die cut a few sequins from the same green cardstock and embellished the card with them as well as gold adhesive pearls to finish the card.....

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Here's the link for Michelle's blog - Cre8tive Hands....she posts images regularly on her blog that you can use for projects as long as you give credit to Cre8tive Hands for the image...(Terms of Use are mentioned on her blog)

Thanks for stopping by today...Have a wonderful day ahead...Happy crafting...!!

P

Labels: , , , , , , ,