Beautiful Butterfly Digi Card

I have made this card today with yet another fabulous digi image by Michelle Kierznowski...I love butterfly stamps,dies and punches and use them a lot...so I was super excited to use this gorgeous zentangle type butterfly image that Michelle created....

The card base is a bright orange....I printed the butterfly digi on an A4 white cardstock at an angle and then die cut  it using the largest stitched rectangle die to create the top layer of the card...

Printing a larger image meant that I could colour in the details a bit better....and I have used Spectrum Noir markers to colour in the sections first and then have used fine liners to colour in some of the details...

I stamped the sentiment with black ink right at the top and have used a few rhinestones to decorate the card...


Here's the link for Michelle's blog - Cre8tive Hands ....you can find her on Facebook too...


Thanks for stopping by today...Have a wonderful and happy day ahead...

P


Labels: , , , , , ,