A Very Special Birthday Card

Today is a very special day...my elder daughter has turned 13 - a teenager now....can't believe how time flies...I can clearly remember being all excited about my 13th birthday so I'm guessing it's still a big deal for most kids... :)

The card that I'm sharing today is a bright and colourful one....the card base is plain orange and the top layer is a printed cardstock...I cut out the top layer in a way that the cloud print shows and becomes the background for the scene...

I then die cut four strips of paper in different shades of green using the stitched hillside borders dies and layered them at the base of the top layer....I stamped the images with the sentiments on a separate piece of white cardstock and coloured then in before cutting out and placing them on the card...

I have decorated the card with some die cut gold sequins...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Thanks a lot for visiting today...Have a happy and blessed day....!!

P

Labels: , , , , , ,