Happy Birthday Peonies Card

Today I'm sharing another card where I have used watercolours....but the main hero of this card is the Altenew Peony Scrolls stamp set.....I have just used four of the stamps from the set....there are a lot more tiny ones in the set as well....

The card base is plain blue and for the top layer layer I have used Ranger watercolour paper...I have stamped all the images using Versamark ink and heat embossed them with black embossing powder and then coloured them in using Peerless watercolours....I also decided to wash the negative space on it using a light blue colour....

I have used a strip of pink foil cardstock for the die cut sentiment but before I placed the sentiment on it,I used the stitch border die to create the stitched effect on it...and finally I used a few tiny sequins to decorate the card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Happy crafting...

P

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,