Cre8tive Hands Friends Blog Challenge - Gift Tag

I haven't used digi images for my cards before - only stamps, so it is taking a little bit of time getting used to them and coming up with ideas for them...but it's very very exciting to try something new...

The best part is that the size of the images can be increased or decreased to suit your project and not the other way around....and that is exactly what I did for today's project that I have made for the latest Cre8tive Hands Friends Blog Challenge....

I'm sharing a tag today....the white cardstock base of the tag has been die cut using the largest Labels Eight Spellbinders die and I have used a stencil and distress inks to create the background for it...at the top I have used two circle punches to create the circles to fit around the hole of the tag...this also prevents the ribbon from ripping the paper....

I have printed out the digi and die cut it using a much smaller one of the Labels Eight die and the coloured it in using markers and distress inks...I have used adhesive foam underneath the digi before placing it on the tag to give it a bit of a dimension...Finally I have stamped the sentiment above the digi....


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade by PriCreated


The creator of this Digi is Michelle Kierznowski for whose challenge blog I have created this card....It is good fun and I am learning so much...Cre8tive Hands Friends Blog has bi-weekly challenges that anyone can participate in....and there are prizes too...so come have a look and join in...




There is also a Facebook Challenge group called Cre8tive Hands Fans where we have bi-weekly challenges as well....The digi is provided free and there is an awesome prize for the winner...




Hope to see you there....Thanks for stopping by today...

P


Labels: , , , , ,