Bright,Fun And Colourful Birthday Card

I enjoy making bright and colourful cards...and I think bright cards catch the attention of most people - especially kids - almost immediately...so not only are they exciting for me when I'm making them,but it's great to see the instant reaction of the person receiving it....

I started with a bright yellow card base...then to create the top layer background,I have used distress inks on watercolour cardstock and then lightly misted the Roses embossing folder and pressed it on the inked paper....I don't own background stamps so I love using embossing folders instead...

I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and used gold embossing powder to heat emboss it...then I die cut three borders in different colours from the stitched hillside dies and layered them...I placed two cut out and coloured in images of a boy and girl(In My heart-Mama Elephant Stamps)on the  layered border...

To finish the card,I die cut a few hearts from gold cardstock and adhered them randomly..

Thanks for stopping by....Have a blessed and happy day...

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,