Watercolour Stamping Birthday Card

I love watching tutorials for craft/stamping techniques...and I get very excited when sometimes(just sometimes)my results are pretty close to the tutorial I was following to create my project...I try my very best not to 'copy' something as is....where's the fun in that....

The card that I'm sharing today has been made by following a tutorial by Dawn on the Wplus9 Blog called Watercolor Stamping With Hand Doodling...Now I did skip the doodling part as I'm not very good at drawing of any sort....luckily I had the outline stamp for the stamp set I used and I didn't have to doodle.. :)

I have created this card using the Stampin Up Balloon Celebration Stamp set as well as the coordinating punch to create masks easily...

In short,the technique is about using a solid stamp and dabbing a bit of distress ink on it and very little water to spread it around and then quickly stamping it onto the watercolor cardstock...Dawn used a black pen to doodle around and finish the images while I simply used stamps....

For the sentiment,I die cut the 'Happy' word from black glitter cardstock and created a banner to stamp the word 'Birthday' on it....and the card was ready....

Hope you liked this card....thanks for stopping by today...

P  


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,