Green Leaves Thanks Card

I'm sharing a simple 'Thanks' card today...so I looked through my dies folders and found this die that I  have rarely used...it's called Leafy Vine by QuiKutz....which was perfect for this card....

I started with a light earthy coloured card base and a plain black top layer.....Then I die cut two different shades of green card stock using the Leafy Vine die....the first one I die cut normally....but for the second one,I flipped the die cut back to front so that both the die cuts don't look similar....I also shortened the length of the light green die cut....

Once the die cuts were adhered to the top layer,I punched a banner from gold cardstock and stamped the sentiment on it and adhere it near the top of the card....I have also used a few tiny sequins to decorate the card...

Hope you liked it...

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,