Anniversary Birdies Card

I wanted to make a cute Anniversary card and also wanted it to be a bit different from all the Anniversary cards I have made till now...

I started with a plain pink textured card base and a white top layer.....I created the top layer background by dabbing various distress inks on a dots embossing folder and very lightly sprayed water on it and quickly pressed it on the white top layer...

I stamped some clouds and a bird house on printed cardstock, cut them out and placed them on the top layer....I also stamped and coloured two cute little birds and placed them on top of the bird house...

The sentiment is stamped with black ink and I've used a few sequins to decorate the card...

Hope you liked this card...

P






Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,