Post#198 - You're The Best Card

I wonder if all of you have noticed how much I'm using distress inks these days......I don't have many colours but I still can't seem to stop using them...Whenever I feel like making a bright card,I automatically reach for them.....and they usually don't mess or stain anything...much easier to clean  up than stamping ink...

The card base is a plain bright yellow with a black first layer....the top layer is plain white and I have used a circles stencil and distress inks to create the pattern...I have also lightly misted it and that has created very tiny white spots on the pattern....

To make this card a bit different and fun,I stamped and coloured in a seal image and cut it out and instead of placing a ball etc above it's nose - I have placed a map pin with a heart on it....

The sentiment has been created from yellow cardstock using a banner die and stamp set.....and I have used a few tiny rhinestones to decorate the card....

Hope you liked this card....

P


Labels: , , , , , , ,