Post#191 - Distress Inks Background Thank You Card

I just love how many different ways you can use distress inks....and almost all results are unique.....and it's so much fun creating with them...

For this card I have used a plain yellow card base and rounded two opposite corners....then I cut watercolour paper to size and started preparing for my unique print....all I needed was 4 mini distress ink pads and a rectangular stamping block...after stamping with the ink pads directly onto the block,I sprayed it with water and quickly stamped it onto the top layer....it was runny at a few places so I  simply absorbed the excess with a paper towel...

Once the inks were dry,I splattered a bit of bright twinkling H2O watercolour with a paint brush and dried it up with a heat gun...

The sentiment has been stamped and die cut and placed near the bottom of the card...and I have used  a lot of clear sequins in various sizes to fill up and decorate the card... 

Hope you liked this one....

P



Labels: , , , , ,