Easter Card And Small Basket

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE....!!

I was making just one card for Easter this year and wanted everything to be perfect....so I chose everything for this card very carefully.....

I decided to use pastel shades of yellow and pink for the card base and middle layer...the top layer is white and has been lightly sponged on all sides using tattered rose and squeezed lemonade distress inks....I then stamped the tiny carrot stamp repeatedly and coloured them all in...

I stamped,coloured in and cut out the cute bunny and placed him near the base of the card....the sentiment has been stamped on a banner and I have two more banner layers underneath it...

To finish the card,I added quite a few light pink and yellow sequins on it...



Post#201 - Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated



After finishing the card,I decided to make a couple of small Easter baskets....I had seen a tutorial by Caroline last year and had bookmarked it to try out...these baskets were pretty easy and quick to make and turned out absolutely fabulous...and it looks small but can hold heaps of chocolate eggs in it....

Here is the link to the video tutorial by Caroline for the Easter Basket....

And here's how my baskets turned out...

Post#201 - Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade by PriCreated


I hope you liked my card and the baskets....

Also from today I'm not going to be numbering my posts....numbering 200 posts was quite enough I think...it absolutely does my head in when I have to swap,add or change any of my pre-written posts ...I'm sure you know what I mean :)

Have a happy, peaceful and fun Easter filled with marshmallows, chocolate and jelly beans....and a whole lot of love...

P


Labels: , , , , ,