Post#179 Happy Anniversary Card

Today I'm sharing a simple and elegant anniversary card.....

My Stampin Up demonstrator sent me a few goodies last month....some beautiful cardstock,some printed DSP and some embellishments...and this plain green cardstock caught my eye....It's such a pretty colour...I'm not familiar with SU paper colours but I think this one is called Pistachio Pudding(pls. correct me if I'm wrong)...

I have used gold cardstock as the base and the green as the mat...I wanted the green to show more so the top layer is quite smaller than the green one....

After rounding the corners of all the layers,I have stamped the top layer using Versamark Ink and a large Doily Stamp and then used a gold embossing powder to heat emboss it...I also stamped and gold embossed the 'Happy Anniversary' stamp on a banner punched out of the same green cardstock...

At the center of the doily stamp I have placed a large flower punched from gold cardstock with a rhinestone in the middle....

Hope you liked this card...

P



Labels: , , , , , , , ,