Post#173 - Happy Birthday Flowers Card

So while I had all the distress inks out to create yesterdays Valentine's card,I quickly created a background for a birthday card....

On a white card base I used a stencil and a few different distress inks to create the background....while the stencil was still in place,I rubbed on Versamark ink and then heat embossed it using clear embossing powder...this made the background waterproof as well as shiny...

I die cut a small white rectangle using the stitched die and adhered two flowers that I had coloured in and cut out...I placed this at the centre of the card using foam squares...I also placed a die cut 'happy birthday' near the top of the card...

To decorate the card,I have used clear sequins in various sizes....

Hope you liked this card...

P




Labels: , , , , , , , ,