Post#168 - Heart Balloons Card

After making a love themed card yesterday,I sat down to create more cards for Valentines....and then realised that I don't have a single stamp that says 'Happy Valentine's Day'...and it is already too late to order stuff online...so I am doing the best I can with all the stuff I do have...

Today's card has a plain white card base and the top layer has a background created by using distress inks...I then die cut heart balloons in a few different colours and stuck them on the top layer....for the balloon strings, I simply used a red glitter gel ink pen and a ruler...

I die cut the word 'Love You' from red glitter cardstock as well as a couple from white cardstock and glued them together before placing it on the card...I have also used white adhesive pearls on the card as embellishments...

Hope you liked this card....

P



Labels: , , , , ,