Post#161 Roses Birthday Card

I think gold heat embossing powder is slowly becoming my favourite kind of embossing powder to use on cards....I love how it instantly brightens and highlights everything you emboss with it...it has taken me a while to get a hang of these powders,but now I think I'm able to get almost perfect results...

I started by rounding only two corners of the white card base and the top layer of the card....I then stamped the roses and leaves stamps on the top layer using Versamark ink and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder...

To colour in the roses,I decided to use Peerless watercolours.....once the colours were dry,I stamped the sentiment using pink dye ink...

I have used a strip of glitter gold cardstock on one side and a few pink adhesive pearls to decorate the card..


Hope you liked this card.....

P



Labels: , , , , , ,