Post#154 For You Card

I haven't used kraft cardstock for a couple of weeks now and I really wanted to create this particular design using both plain and printed kraft paper...

The plain kraft cardstock has been used for the card base....then there is a layer of a swirly print kraft paper....and the top layer is made from Vellum paper...on all four sides of this vellum paper I have used two of the stitched border diee to give it a bit of texture...

In the middle of the card I have placed an embossed tag die cut from cold cardstock...the tag has a die cut word 'For You' on it as well as a two gold heat embossed pansy flowers and two leaves...

The gold and lavender sequins not only decorate the card but they also hide the glue dots that have been used to attach  the vellum to the layer below it....


Hope you liked my card....


P


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,