Post#133 White & Silver Christmas Card

The card I'm sharing with you today was among the first ones I planned to make for the holiday season....I love this cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and it is probably the one I use most for my Christmas cards...

I started with a white card base and a white embossed top layer....and then I added a silver die cut scalloped circle with a layer of white stitched circle on top....

I die cut the sentiment from silver glitter cardstock and glued it on the top circle...and to finish the card I added a few snowflakes in silver and white...

I am quite happy with this card and it looks pretty elegant too...




A few days after I made the white and silver card, I wanted to try this design out in other colours.....So I made two more cards.....one in red,gold and aqua blue and the other in lavender,silver and aqua blue....and here they are....



Hope you liked all these cards...

P

Labels: , , , , ,