Post#131 Letterpress Technique Seasons Greetings Card

One of the first few posts that I shared on my blog was an Anniversary card using the faux letterpress technique taught by Jennifer McGuire and even though I liked it a lot,I didn't actually try this technique much...so when I was thinking of ideas for a card in light tones,I decided to give this technique a try...

For this card I chose a light pink card base...and using a reindeer die and red dye ink I pressed the image onto the top white layer of the card...on one side I added a strip of silver glitter paper and a green printed glitter cardstock...

At the top of the card I first adhered an oval punch from  silver glitter cardstock and a banner with the sentiment stamped on it...I added a few green sequins and a red rhinestone for the eye if the reindeer...

Hope you liked this card....

P



Labels: , , , , ,