Post#118 - Succulents Note Card

I wanted to try out this stamp set I had bought from ALDI...yes that's right...I had heard that every once in a while they bring out a few craft supplies...I usually miss out but not this time...I was able to buy four different stamp sets that day....along with some bright printed papers and a nice trimmer as well...

Today I'm sharing a simple note card....On a white top layer I first sponged in a bit of mowed lawn and tattered rose distress inks in the center...and then stamped the succulents stamps with black ink...this way I didn't have to colour in the stamps...I did however add a few hints of red on some of the leaves...

I sponged the edges with tattered rose ink and then stamped the sentiment under the stamped image....once the top layer was ready I attached it to the card base...added a few sequins as well...

Hope you liked this card...

P



Labels: , , , ,