Post#115 Love Heart Theme - Love Spun Card

Today I'm sharing the final post for my Love Heart Theme....and I have tried something different as well....

I chose a white top layer and stamped it with the Amy Tangerine embossing folder called Love Spun....once the ink was dry I carefully aligned the paper on the embossing folder....but instead of embossing over the stamped image I debossed it...doing this gives it a kind of letterpress effect...

To keep things simple I added a die cut word 'hi'  and a red heart on a kraft paper strip and sponged the edges with tea dye distress ink....Then I simply attached the top layer to a Kraft cardstock base and the card was ready...

I hope you liked this card and all the other cards and tags that I shared for my Love Heart Theme...

Thanks for stopping by...

P











Labels: , , , ,