Post#110 Love Heart Theme Water Stamped Card

I saw these gorgeous cards by Jennifer McGuire and almost immediately sat down to make one myself....so I made this card and clicked a quick picture of it with my mobile and emailed it to Jennifer...and I'm happy to report that she liked this card....yay...  :)  :)

Here is the link to the tutorial - Stamping With Water by Jennifer Mcguire

The technique is very simple and is called stamping with water...you use distress ink to cover the paper and then lightly spritz your stamp with water and stamp it...the reaction of the distress ink with the water creates this effect..I used a large word 'Love' rubber stamp for this card....and attached this section to the white card base then rounded the corners...

I added two strips of black and glitter like Jennifer....and then under the word love I added the die cut word you....the top die cut is from silver glitter paper and there are two of the same die cuts in red...when gluing these together I slightly moved the top glitter layer so that the red is visible as well...

To finish the card I punched out three small red hearts and adhered them to the card...

Hope yo like this card as much as I do...

P




Labels: , , ,