Post#100 - Gift Pouch

Today I'm sharing a gift pouch made from Kraft Cardstock...making the pouch was not a big task...so to give it a bit of a nice look I tried the partial die cut technique on the pouch flap...

Once I cut out two pieces of Kraft paper for the pouch and the top decorative layer , I stamped the top layer with blue ink using a border stamp....I then used two consecutive sizes of Ornate Frame nesting dies to partially die cut the shape for the flap of the pouch....I then sponged both these pieces with the same blue ink...

Once the pouch was ready,I made a band for closing it and attached a smaller die cut from the same die set and stamped on it...

Hope you liked this pouch...

And thankyou so much for visiting my blog...It's my 100th post today... :)

P


Labels: , , , , , ,