Post#90 London Tags using Stampers Anonymous Cityscapes Set

Today I am sharing two tags I made using the cityscapes stamp set....For this project I used the London cityscape stamp...

After die cutting the tags I coloured in the base section with Peerless watercolors...once that was dry I stamped a section of the stamp on both tags...

For one tag I die cut chevron pieces in blue,red and white inspired by the colours of the Union Jack...and I think the word and meaning stamp of "journey' goes well with it...the red and blue ribbons add the finishing touch to the tag...

For the second tag I simply stamped the word 'Many Thanks' and threaded a ribbon through...I also tied a bakers twine on the ribbon...I decided not to add any embellishments on this tag...

Hope you liked these...

P





Labels: , , , , , , ,