Post#89 Rome Bookmark using Stampers Anonymous Cityscapes Set

Starting today I will be sharing 5 projects which I have made using a Cityscapes stamp set by Stampers Anonymous....

I had been looking for a stamp of something distinctively Australian...I was thinking of something along the lines of landmarks when I saw this beautiful stamp set with cityscapes of five different cities...And once I bought it I decided to create five projects using this set...

Today's project is a simple bookmark...it is 2.5" wide and 11.5" long folded at 5" and the corners have been rounded using a punch...I then created a background using distress inks and stamped the Colosseum section of the Rome stamp on it...And then I stamped the 'Be Brave Be Bold' stamp with red dye ink above it...

Hope you liked it...make sure you take a look at the other four projects I'll be posting over the next few days...

P



Labels: , , ,