Post#63 Gift Wrapped with Newspaper and Coloured Paper Snowflakes

From time to time I like to share something on my blog that non-crafters can try easily....this is one of them...

I really don't like how we waste wrapping paper and keep thinking of alternative gift wrapping ideas....using a newspaper tops that list.......and here I have used coloured paper snowflakes to decorate ...simple but effective as it takes the focus away from the newspaper...

This idea took shape when I was making paper snowflakes with my daughters for Christmas decorations last year...we used white copy paper for those...there were a few extras which I attached to one of the presents...and it did look good...so this time I tried the same with three 6"x 6" coloured paper...they look like flowers in coloured paper so it's good for any occasion...

I stuck these flowers/snowflakes on the newspaper using a basic glue stick...and tied a couple of coloured strings around the package...

Here's the link for a photo tutorial on Martha Stewart's website - How to make paper snowflakes

Hope you will try these out and have a lot of fun making them...

P



Labels: , , ,