Post#59 Colours Of The Rainbow

I am not sure whether this technique is called the sunburst or starburst but it has been very popular for a while...it is an excellent way to use your scrap paper too...and that is exactly what I did...and luckily I had scrap papers in all the colours of the rainbow.... :)

I started with eight bits of paper 1&1/2' x 4" and cut them all diagonally from top left point to bottom right point....these were perfect for making two cards....for making one card I would've used just four strips....

I then adhered the triangular sections to a piece of card and cut off all the extra bits...this was glued to the top layer of the card....added a ribbon or paper strip to hide the section where it meets the top layer....attached the die cuts and sentiments...put on some sequins to decorate and the cards were ready...

Hope you liked these cards...

P



Labels: , , , , , ,