Post#53 Bright And Colourful Birthday Wishes

I looovvveee how this card turned out....and also how quickly I was able to make it...must be some kind of a record for me...I was even tempted to make another just like this one but decided not to as I wanted this card to be one of a kind... :)

I used a bright lime green coloured cardstock to make the card base and chose a white top layer on which I stamped a present stamp in bright colours repeatedly....to fill the white spaces I used various tiny confetti stamps...

Then to add the sentiment I used a vellum paper and stamped the sentiment using white pigment ink and then clear embossing powder for heat embossing....but it didn't show well as the top layer of the card was also white...so instead of starting all over again with another colour,I improvised...I coloured the back of the vellum paper with my green alcohol marker...added a few rhinestones...and attached it to the card...

Hope you like this card as much as I do...

P




Labels: , , , ,