Post#62 Circle Tag

Now this is one of those projects where I was trying out something and it turned out to be something else....happens with me a lot somehow... :)

Anyways....I was trying to use the clear acetate sheet, that came with one of my newly purchased stamp set, and create a circle shaker tag.....but turns out that the acetate was too thick to use with the fuse tool...and by then I had already stamped the acetate with white pigment ink ...embossed it with a stitched circle die....and die cut it with a larger circle die...

So this is where I cancelled the shaker tag idea and went ahead with creating a see through tag...

I die cut two circle frames from kraft cardstock...and then attached the stamped aceate sheet between the two frames...punched a hole at the top of the tag and threaded a brown string through it...

Hope you liked it....

P





Labels: , , , , ,