Post#21 Simple Gift Box

I believe that craft as a hobby does not need expensive products or a large investment.....Poster paper,glue and a set of paper edging scissors were the basic items I started with about seven years ago......as time passed I felt I should invest in equipment and tools for crafting...they are not essential..but they do make life a bit easy....

I do have a few of the WRMK punch boards now.....In fact my envelope punch board got used so much that I had to go buy another one....and the good news is that they made a much improved version of it....the 1 2 3 punch board...for making envelopes,bows and boxes..and a few more things...

This box was made using the 1 2 3 punch board and Kraft cardstock...took hardly any time at all...and great result...I attached a gold doily at the front and an orange flower punched out from layers of tissue paper ...Added a gold string at the top to close the box...

Hope you liked it.

P




Labels: , , , , ,